This luxurious lotion contains an expertly formulated combination of highly specialised ingredients that assist in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone and visible sun damage, leaving the skin looking brighter and more evenly toned.
The Mela-Prep Lotion targets pigmentation in several ways such as by blocking tyrosinase and in reducing the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes.
- Special ingredients have been selected to work in combination to assist in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Leaves the skin looking fresh with a renewed radiance.
- Helps to clarify the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
How to Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Undecylenoil Phenylalanine (SepiWhite MSH)
- Niacinamide PC (vitamin B3)