Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara Black Ice
For those who want it all: well‐defined, longer looking lashes and buildable volume!
It’s a mascara that does it all: lengthens, thickens, and defines. Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara has a jumbo-sized brush to add dramatic volume and length whilst providing essential nutrients to strengthen lashes. Sea Algae conditions, and Cellulose Fibres create glamorous, fuller lashes.
- Instantly thickens and lengthens eyelashes.
- Clump-free formula makes it easy to separate lashes.
- Tapered brush makes application a breeze.
- Helps to reduce splitting and breakage.
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, and wheat-free formula.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) prevents hair loss and promotes the look of fuller, healthier eyelashes. Panthenol softens and strengthens whilst sealing in moisture.
- Tribehenin is a naturally derived skin conditioner that forms a protective barrier and conditions lashes.
- Radish Root promotes longer, healthier-looking eyelashes and may stimulate hair growth.
- Sea Algae is rich in trace minerals and have reparative benefits, helping to reduce breakage and splitting. Algae creates stronger, more conditioned eyelashes.
How to apply Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara:
Beginning at the base of the lashes, rock brush back and forth, moving towards the tips. Apply a second coat if desired.
Who is this mascara for?
With its natural, skin-pampering ingredients and paraben-free formula, Jane Iredale Longest Lash is perfect for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. This makeup is also ideal for those who seek anti-ageing benefits, including strengthening the lashes and prevention of breakage. If your lashes are brittle and short, you definitely want to try this mascara!
How do I make my eyelashes look fuller?
We’re happy to share our tips for fuller lashes. First, to create the illusion of full lashes, apply your Jane Iredale mascara to the top lashes only. For this bold lash trick, use your favourite eyelash curler to create dramatic lift. Then apply 2 coats of mascara to the top lashes only.
Another tip: coat both sides of the lashes. This is an often-overlooked step, as many people apply mascara to the underside of the lashes only. Applying mascara to both the top and underside after curling will makes your lashes the envy of all of your friends!