Environ Hydrating Clay Masque
The Hydrating Clay Masque contains intensely hydrating ingredients and incorporates the finest clay. This formula assists in absorbing excess oils and micro-exfoliating the skin, leaving the skin feeling smoother with a more radiant appearance.
- This unique Clay Masque is multi-functional and can be used in three different ways.
- Helps to improve hydration as it contains Vitamin E and B5 which are known to be effective moisturisers.
- Kaolin is an excellent gentle micro-exfoliator that polishes the skin.
- Assists in removing excess surface oil and visibly improves the appearance of oily skin.
How To Use
- Use 2-7 times a week.
Masque - For dry, sensitive, mature and dehydrated skin:
- Apply in a thick even layer.
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- To remove the mask, wet fingertips and briefly massage the product into skin.
- Remove all product with the appropriate cleanser.
Masque - For oily skin:
- Can be left on the skin overnight to absorb excess oils.
- Apply after Environ vitamin A Cream.
- Apply a thin layer over appropriate pre-cleanser.
- Massage into face for 3-5 minutes (concentrate on areas of concern)
- Remove with appropriate cleanser.
Other things to know
It forms a fine film over the surface of the skin and can be safely left on overnight without leaving the “crusty” effect common to most masks. Apply it over your Environ™ AVST Moisturiser for best results. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used once or twice a week. Formulated for use with the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil, Mild Cleansing Lotion and Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner and the AVST Moisturiser 1-5 step up product range for enhanced effect. Packaging: 50ml tube.