Dp Dermaceuticals CLR Foam Cleanser 150ml
Specially formulated for problematic skin, CLR FOAM CLEANSER™ regulates oil production, minimises pores and helps kill P-acne bacteria. This calming and refreshing cleanser restores balance to oily, combination or acne and pimple-prone skin.
Get your acne-prone or oily skin back under control with CLR FOAM CLEANSER to reveal a newfound clarity, with calm and brightened skin. It’s gentle enough to use twice a day and can be used as a 2-in-1 shaving foam and cleanser.
The skin-clarifying blend of natural amino acids, salts, manuka honey, herbal and fruit extracts help regulate oil production and aid in killing P-acne bacteria. The result is clearer, calmer skin and more even tone and texture.
Salicylic Acid (derived from the meadowsweet flower) is a powerful BHA which penetrates deep into your pores to unclog any residual oil and impurities.
- Cleanses and lightly exfoliates the surface of the skin
- Removes makeup and environmental impurities
- Contains ingredients with known anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Balances oil production and increases cellular turnover
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Helps the appearance of acne-prone skin
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged or clogged pores
Daily Skin Care Routine
As a twice-daily (AM and PM) cleanser:
- Apply an almond-sized amount of CLR FOAM CLEANSER to fingertips, blend, add water and gently massage into the skin with light circular motions. Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool to lukewarm water.
- Remove with a damp cotton wipe.
- Pat dry.
For ultra-clean, radiant skin try double cleansing:
- Firstly cleanse with TRI-PHASE CLEANSER™ to remove dirt and makeup.
- For deeper cleansing, follow with a second cleanse using CLINIPREP™, followed by MICRO DERM EXFOLIANT™.
Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) Amino Acids
The building blocks of both peptides and proteins help maintain skin’s hydration, texture, resilience, and an overall supple, healthy appearance.
Popular for its natural healing properties, this New Zealand native contains potent antibacterial agents, vitamins and minerals that help reduce skin blemishes.
Botanical Salicylic Acid
As a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), Salicylic Acid is highly oil-soluble, penetrating the skin at a deeper level to unclog pores. Exfoliates the top layer of skin and encourages clarity and brightness.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Taurine, Lysine, Leucine, Valine, Arginine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauric Acid. Palmitic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Honey, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Ferrocyanide Decahydrate