The Facial Room
Emepelle Eye Gel
Emepelle Eye Cream is a firming, nourishing and rejuvenating eye cream that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, under-eye puffiness and dark circles for anti-aging benefits and improved luminosity for the eyes. This rich, creamy and fast absorbing eye cream features breakthrough MEP Technology® to help restore the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin, non-hormonally, for improved firmness, hydration and luminosity. The result is more hydrated and luminous skin. Emepelle Eye Cream is a breakthrough eye cream designed for women in menopause and perimenopause to directly combat signs of estrogen loss and skin aging.
- Targets the root cause of Estrogen Deficient Skin, non-hormonally, with exclusive and clinically proven MEP Technology
- Also includes caffeine, antioxidants and peptides for additional anti-aging benefits
- Features emollients and humectants, such as Mango Seed Butter and Hyaluronic Acid, to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple
- Lightweight and fast absorbing, suitable for layering with other products and under makeup
- Gluten-free, paraben-free
- Dermatologist-Tested, Ophthalmologist-Tested, Non-Irritating, Fragrance Free
How to use
Gently apply a pea-sized amount to the eye area. Use once or twice daily, or as directed by your skincare professional. For optimal results, use with Emepelle Serum in the morning and Emepelle Night Cream in the evening.
Size: 0.5 oz
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Caffeine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Darutoside, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fructose, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate