The Facial Room
Environ Daily Essentia Skincare Collection (x5 products) 240ml
This pack includes the first step in the Vitamin A STEP-UP SYSTEM™. The Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 50ml contains a low concentration of Vitamins A in the form of Retinol palmitate, as well as vitamin C and antioxidants. This is the first step to improve the skin’s natural moisture levels, minimise the visible signs of ageing and sun damage and support healthy looking skin. Start the journey to a youthful-looking complexion.
Homecare is the key to revealing the skins natural beauty when treating it to the levels of Vitamin A, C & E and powerful antioxidants daily.
This is our selection of the basic products you need to achieve that homecare goal and get you started.
Cleanse…Tone…Moisturise….Hydrate….Exfoliate… is the beginning of youthful glowing skin
Environ serums and products can bee added to your regime targeting your personal skin concerns at any stage . Recommended to use 1-2 bottles ASVST 1 before moving to the next step, AVST 2.
Skin Essentia Cleansing Lotion 200ml – Link to individual product
Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner 200ml – Link to individual product
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 50ml – Link to individual product
Hydrating Clay Masque 50ml – Link to individual product
Trio-BioBotanical Revival Masque 50ml – Link to individual product
Important to Note: You must start on AVST 1 moisturiser initially, and slowly move through the levels before purchasing AVST 2. If you do not follow the STEP UP SYSTEM your skin my react to a Retinol reaction or response. This may result is a rash, become irritated and/or sensitive. The skin needs vitamin A introduced slowly so can grow receptors in order for the vitamin A to penetrate into the skin. If topically too much Vitamin A is applied to fast a response may occur. In the case where this may happen please stop using the product contact your professional skin care therapist – Go low and go slow!
HOW TO USE
Morning & Evening
- Apply Environ Cleansing Lotion to damp skin. Massage well with your fingertips and remove with tepid water. Pat skin dry.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Toner into the palm of hand and splash onto the face.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of your Environ AVST vitamin A moisturiser. You only need 2 pumps if you are bringing down to the neck area.
- Recommended to use Environ RAD Antioxidant Sunscreen – morning only. Tip for application – apply sunscreen into palms of hands, warm it up by rubbing together then spread onto the face after your Vitamin A AVST moisturiser.
- 20 mins after your Vitamin A moisturiser or just before bed, apply Environ Hydrating Clay Masque over the entire face including eye area. This mask will hydrate the skin as well as working as an eye treatment. Additional it will assist with healing any blemishes and absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface . Use 2-3 times a week.
- The nights you are not using the Environ Hydrating Clay Masque apply the Environ Revival Masque to face, 20 mins after Vitamin A AVST moisturiser or just before bed and sleep with on. Open jar and apply with finger to the face avoiding the eye lid area. This will exfoliate your skin in order to get better penetration of your vitamins as well as refining pores and boosting collagen, leading to a fresher, more youthful appearance. Note: This overnight application is carried out only after you have allowed your skin to be comfortable with the 20 min application . See below notes.
Crucial Guidelines for Using the Revival Mask
The Environ Revival Masque is a versatile addition to the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and can be incorporated at any stage. To ensure optimal comfort for your skin, introduce the masque gradually. Begin with a 20-minute application twice a week for the initial week, allowing your skin to become more comfortable with each application, and then transition to using it as an overnight mask.
For a 20-minute application:
Begin with pre-cleansing, followed by cleansing using your preferred Environ products.
- Utilize the provided brush to apply a thin layer of the masque, avoiding the eye lids.
- Leave the masque on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Follow up with your recommended Environ toner and preferred Environ Vitamin A moisturisers.
Once your skin is accustomed to the 20-minute masque application, you can progress to using it overnight. Apply the masque at least 20 minutes after your nightly skincare routine, and aim for 2-3 applications per week.
For an overnight application:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone using your preferred Environ products.
- Apply your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturisers.
- After 20 minutes or just before bedtime, apply a thin layer of Revival Masque, avoiding the eye lids. You can use your finger for application.
- Leave the masque on overnight and rinse with tepid water in the morning.
Note: Initially, it is advisable to use the provided brush for the first few applications with the 20-minute mask. As your skin becomes comfortable with the Alpha Hydroxy Acids and you transition to the overnight application, use your finger to avoid product wastage when rinsing the brush.
PLEASE NOTE: If your skin breaks out in a few pimples, this is quite normal, as the skin is the depleted of vitamin A and is adjusting to the topical application of the Vitamin A. Keep using as the skin will normalise.
Additional Recommended Products:
- Skin Essentia Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil – massage over face and neck, followed by cleansing and removing both products with tepid water. This will increase hydration levels , soften congestion and especially beneficial for clogged pores and blackheads. – night only.
- Skin Essentia Antioxidant and Peptide Eye Gel – assists in creating a more youthful eye appearance – use daily morning and night.