Biretix Purifying Cleansing Gel
Biretix Cleanser Purifying Cleansing Gel is a sebum-regulating cleanser that targets the specific needs of acne and blemish-prone skins on adults and teenagers. Firstly, it uses piroctone olamine, which helps correct excess sebum, with Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid that gently lifts off dead skin cells without disrupting the moisture balance of the skin. Witch hazel, aloe vera, and propolis act as the soothing counterpart of the treatment, allowing the skin to heal from breakouts and reducing the presence of marks. Additionally, it includes a small percentage of frankincense and honey extracts, which ensure the skin barrier remains soft and intact throughout the cleansing routine.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: acne flare-ups, black spots, excess sebum;
- Time of application: morning and/or night, as the first step of the skincare routine;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: combination, oily and acne-prone skin types;
- Main benefits: regulates excess oil, purifies the skin surface, reduces redness and spot marks;
- Formulated without: parabens, dyes.
- Piroctone Olamine is one of the most efficient anti-flaking actives. Even if its main benefit is treating seborrheic dermatitis and dry scalp, piroctone olamine offers additional benefits: it is environmentally friendly, multifunctional (doubles as a preserving agent), and can be used in various cosmetic formats. In this formula, it boosts the skin-renewing abilities without sensitizing nor aggravating acne-prone complexions;
- Witch hazel is an originally North-American tree with well-known skincare properties. Mainly, it is astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-bacterial. It's also a well-known vasoconstrictor (narrows the blood vessel's size). Hence, it promotes the healing of broken skin by tightening up proteins and increasing protection. In this specific cleanser, it balances the oiliness, making the formula equal parts effective and gentle;
- Aloe vera is a pulpy plant whose juice has countless benefits. Mainly, it is deeply hydrating and has several anti-inflammatory and antibacterial components. Additionally, it helps with wound healing and skin regeneration, making it the perfect ally for a resilient complexion;
- Propolis is a waxy substance formed by the combination of tree sap and beeswax that bees use to create their nests. Because of its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory nature, it is useful for acne treatments in two ways. Firstly, it targets and fights bacteria-causing acne. Secondly, it replenishes moisture and helps to heal inflammation-induced dryness.
How to use
Mix a proper amount of Biretix Cleanser Purifying Cleansing Gel with water until it starts to lather. Gently massage over wet skin with circular motions for a few seconds. Rinse with clean and lukewarm water and pat dry avoiding vigorous friction. Finally, follow up with a skincare routine specifically formulated for acne and blemish-prone skins.