Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser
A luxurious, multifunctional cream containing a trilogy of peptide complexes – Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6® – additional moisturisers and vitamin E. This formulation may assist in maintaining the skin’s visible youthfulness by giving it an age-defying boost. The skin is ultimately left looking younger and smoother for longer.
This powerful trilogy of anti-ageing peptides will help keep your skin looking younger for longer. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced and your skin’s appearance is visibly improved as well as feeling moisturised, hydrated and firmer.
- Helps to firm, smooth and moisturise the appearance of your skin to keep it looking beautiful and youthful.
- Assists in protecting skin from losing its firm, smooth and plump appearance.
- Improves skin’s overall tone, texture and appearance by helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing.
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- If you are using Skin EssentiA®, apply Avance Moisturiser and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- If you are using Youth EssentiA®, apply your recommended Environ vitamin A serum and follow with Avance Moisturiser.
- Apply morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of Avance Moisturiser is recommended for advanced Environ users.
- Matrixyl® 3000
- Matrixyl® Synthè 6®
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Plant derived Squalane
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
Other useful information
Peptides are essential ingredients for advanced anti-ageing skin care preparations. Avance Moisturiser is unique in that it intelligently combines a scientific formulation of powerful super-smart peptide complexes –Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6® – to work deep within your skin to give the appearance of plump, smooth and rejuvenated skin.
For enhanced results use with Environ’s™ DF Mobile Device and home skin needling kits Cosmetic Roll-CIT™, Gold-CIT™ or Focus-CIT™.