Retiderm® Vitamin A Serum Mild
• Key Ingredient: Retinol 0.5% Skin Serum
• Size: 30mL
Acne, Dry Skin, Pigmentation, Sensitivity, Sun Damage, Rosacea
Reduces the visible signs of skin ageing and sun-damage
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Tightens & firms
- Improves luminosity
- For first time users, more sensitive skin or
- Skin with less age & sun damage, or as
- Step 1 in a Retriderm® step-up programme.
Thoroughly cleanse your skin. Pat dry. Apply Retriderm® Serum over affected area. 1-3 pumps should be sufficient depending on size of affected area. Allow the serum to absorb into your skin. Wait 3-5 minutes before applying any other products. Apply once or twice daily or as directed by your physician. If applied in the AM, apply sun protection of SPF 30 or higher after Retriderm® Serum MILD has been completely absorbed.
- Ideal for PM use. If applied in AM, apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
- Retriderm® should be applied and allowed to dry before applying another product.
- To avoid post-procedure complication, retinoids should be discontinued at least 7 days prior to the procedure.
Water (Aqua), Soluble Collagen, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Octoxynol-9, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Quaternium-15, BHT, Yellow 5