Jane Iredale Active Light Under Eye Concealer - medium peach
A nourishing antioxidant formula that helps to reduce under-eye puffiness as it conceals and brightens dark shadows.
net wt. 2 g/.07 oz
Features and Benefits:
- An under-eye concealer and facial highlighter that refracts light for a soft-focus finish. Provides sheer to medium coverage for under-eye shadows.
- Conceals while it brightens.
- Cucumber and White Tea Extract calm tired eyes and help to reduce puffiness.
- Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract helps to lessen the appearance of dark circles and also helps to reduce puffiness.
- The added benefit of Avocado and Sunflower Oil gently nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Very little product is needed for complete coverage.
- Apply to the whole under-eye area and even around the nose, lips or any area that needs highlighting. The brush is designed to fit easily into the recess between the nose and the inner corner of the eye.
No. 3 & No. 4: peach based, neutralises blue, violet and grey.
No. 5: yellow/brown based, neutralises redness in darker skin tones.
No. 6: orange/brown based, neutralises brown and black in darker skin tones
How to use:
Apply to dark under-eye areas before or after foundation to conceal and highlight. Blend with brush or finger.
Isopropyl Jojobate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrated Silica, Boron Nitride, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
Vegan / Gluten
Not suitable for vegans (contains beeswax).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means.