Lip Nutrition Gloss
Ideal for dry and dull lips. This nourishing gloss hydrates and moisturises the lips with a luxurious, nourishing formulation thats makes your lips look plump and full whilst bathing the lips in vitamins for cell repair.
• Vitamin A ester is a molecule derived from retinol, an anti-aging active ingredient that has been popular for many years and acts on the thickness and elasticity of the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to make your lips supple.
• Vitamin E ester is known for its antioxidant effect that protects the skin against free radicals. It also helps to soothe and repair the skin.
• Calendula Oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It is known for its soothing and antioxidant properties.
• Argan butter is naturally rich in fatty acids. Very beneficial for the skin, it moisturises, nourishes and protects the lips from external aggressions.
• Organic Plum Oil is rich in oleic acid, a fatty acid found notably in human sebum. It calms irritations. Rich in antioxidants, Plum Oil also helps combat the signs of time.
How To Use
We recommend the application of Lip Nutrition 2 to 3 times a day. If your lips are very dry, you can reapply as often as required.
Lip Nutrition is slightly tinted and leaves the lips looking naturally glossy.
| Tips from Eneomey:
Apply LIP NUTRITION to bare lips for a natural shine. You can also apply it over a lipstick - it will not alter the colour.
Vitamins A & E esters
Organic prune oil